Moonlight Dinner Series #3
Sat, Feb 12
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Our Moonlight Dinner series welcomes you to ski, snowshoe, or ride the lift under the stars to our mid-mountain lodge for a chef-prepared meal that will transport your taste buds to another part of the world. Join us February 12 for a night in Italy with live entertainment and stunning views.
- Reservations are required. This will sell out quickly; our Moonlight Dinners are some of our most popular events.
- Check-in takes place between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m. that evening in Guest Services. The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will be open for cocktails prior to the chairlift turning at 6:45 p.m. Dinner begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Price includes tax and gratuity. Cash bar available.
- Cancellation of this event may occur, prior to it going on sale, due to staffing or supply shortages. Thank you for your understanding.
Start the night with a complimentary glass of Prosecco
Live music by Jazz Works
- Assorted Cheeses and Meats of Italy
- Antipasto Display with Grilled Fresh Vegetables
- Fig, Gorgonzola, Almond Flatbread
- Braised Pork Cheeks, Mushroom Ragout, Polenta Cake
- Fried Ravioli San Marzano Sauce
- Mussels, White Wine, Garlic, Peppers and Onions, Fennel
- Roasted Vegetable Soup with Quinoa
- Orange, Avocado, Almond Salad
- Hearth baked Bread and Olive Oil
- Porcini Sacchetti, Brown Butter, Fresh Sage
- Manicotti, San Marzano Sauce
- Tenderloin Medallions Black Truffle Demi, Spinach
- Duck Breast, Dried Cherries, Grappa
- Risotto with Butternut Squash
- Snapper with Olives
- Asparagus, Lemon, Parmesan
- Cannoli, Chocolate Mousse with Amarena Cherries, Pistachio Gelato