Moonlight Dinner Series - Taste of Italy
Sat, Mar 7
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $99 + Tax
On sale February 3, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. - SOLD OUT
Take a tour through the Italian countryside with some of our favorite flavors of both north and south Italy. Live entertainment will be provided. This is one of the most popular Moonlight Dinners of the season, so reserve your spot early!
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building (rental shop)
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour until the lift begins turning.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; begin downloading on Black Mountain Express
This is a lift-served event. Guests are also welcomed to hike or snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, including changes to the size of your party. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
$99 per person (+ tax)
Ages 13+, price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Maximum 8 seats per online reservation; please complete a second booking if you need to reserve spots for more than 8 people.
- Assorted Italian cheeses and air-dried meats
- Antipasto display with grilled vegetables, olives, cipollini onions
- Fried shrimp and lobster ravioli with porcini cream sauce, sage
- Pomegranate and Fontina arancini with pine nuts, grilled frisse
- Braised calamari
- Italian sausage, olives, stewed tomatoes, fennel
- Minestrone with fresh green beans, kidney beans, elbow macaroni
- Winter greens with radicchio, grapefruit, shaved fennel, roasted almonds, balsamic glaze
- Balsamic and rosemary marinated Colorado lamb T-bone, roasted mushrooms, peppadew peppers
- Roasted porchetta with grilled asparagus, roasted baby potatoes
- Campenelle pasta with Tuscan kale, English peas, wine broiled tomatoes, pesto, pecorino
- Seared Corvina sea bass
- Cannellini bean ragout, artichoke caponata
- Angel Food cake with fresh ricotta, fig jam, almond butter, aged balsamic